let us provide you a solution
choose from features available and what you need. customize the plan and pay accordingly.customize my plan
Track7’s GPS vehicle tracking for local government will give you the ability to:
- Keep employees accountable – Avoid inefficient driving behavior through better driver accountability. Ensure that each task is completed in a timely manner without wasted trips or wasted fuel with real-time tracking of all fleet vehicles.
- Avoid overtime costs – Paying a driver overtime is never a cost-effective option. Track the time spent on the job and the route taken after the job is complete to ensure your employees are making the best use of their time. This will help you avoid costly overtime fees in the process.
- Improve safety –The community counts on you to keep it safe, and real-time monitoring and reporting of driving habits and truck speed, lets you ensure that your drivers are doing all they can to keep your fleet and the public you serve safe and secure.
- Quick response to emergencies – Respond quickly to emergency calls from the community and send the closest vehicle to the scene to improve your overall community service.
- Lower fuel costs – Choose the fastest route and monitor vehicle speed to ensure optimal fuel consumption and lower your overall fuel costs.
From the public works department to the sanitation department and everywhere in between, today’s local governments need a large number of vehicles to effectively serve residents. Your fleet is crucial to meeting the needs of the community, yet it is also a huge expense for your agency. In light of constant budget concerns, today’s fleet management professionals working with government fleets need a way to lower costs.
Fleet tracking allows agencies to ensure their local government vehicles are performing as efficiently as possible, reducing the amount of money spent on vehicle repair and fuel. It also improves service for the local community through timely and efficient dispatching of vehicles while making the job of the fleet’s drivers easier with accurate routing. Fleet tracking ensures everyone who is touched by local government vehicles has their needs properly met.