How can auto glass repair companies benefit from GPS vehicle tracking? Consider these benefits:
- Give your company the edge by improving customer service.
- Improved customer relationships mean repeat customers or customers who will refer their friends to you.
- Ensure accurate arrival time estimates.
- Dispatch the closest vehicle to respond to calls from drivers facing a window glass emergency.
- Monitor driver behavior to cut down on wasted gas from side trips and unneeded idling time.
- Internet-based tracking software helps you keep track of your drivers no matter where you are.
- Keep tabs on driver behavior to ensure safe driving practices.
- Send drivers on the most efficient route, navigating around known problems, with real-time traffic data.
If you are ready to take advantage of these benefits, Track7 has a system designed for auto glass repair companies delivering exactly those services that provide the most benefit for companies like yours.
Auto glass replacement companies often have to send their people into the field to address broken windshields on cars stuck on the side of the road. These cars cannot be driven until the windshield is repaired, and many people would rather pay the repair technician to come and help on a site than pay to have the car towed. Because of this, auto glass replacement companies must have a few vehicles available at all times. Whether the fleet is large or small, it helps to have GPS fleet tracking for auto glass replacement companies to keep track of those vehicles. If your business relies on a fleet of vehicles, it’s important to know where your vehicles are and how quickly they can get to your customers.
Customers do not appreciate delays when they are waiting for their cars to be repaired, yet a simple traffic jam or road closure can create unexpected problems. A solid GPS tracking solution allows you to access real-time information about vehicle location, so you can send the closest vehicle or navigate around known problems. This can improve your customer service in many ways: It ensures that your drivers get to their locations on time, while giving you the chance to provide accurate arrival times to customers, limiting the odds of your customer having a poor experience.