GPS tracking is a useful tool for bakeries because:
- GPS tracking devices can be installed on virtually any vehicle, giving your bakery an edge when it comes to on-time deliveries.
- Frequently, the relationship you have with your customer is built on trust; reassure customers by keeping in contact, as your baked goods or raw materials are en route. With real-time GPS tracking, you can see whether your vehicle is running late and better anticipate delays in the future.
- Your bakery sends a great deal of equipment and merchandise onto the roads on a regular basis. Rest easier knowing that Track7 devices and software have you covered; in the event of a vehicle going missing, you can provide its last known location to law enforcement and improve the chances of recovering your property.
- You want to run an efficient bakery, and that means reducing employee downtime. Truck tracking equipment gives you an invaluable vantage point from which you can monitor employee comings and goings and better ensure tight operations.
- With Internet-based tracking software, you are able to view the location of your vehicles from any computer with an Internet connection — whether it’s from your business, your home or out in the field.
Improve Customer Service
You are in the business of delivering fresh food. Your reputation as a bakery depends on your ability to arrive on time and with fresh products. Even a minor delay on the road can mean the difference between keeping your customers happy with fresh baked goods and disappointing them with an unusable batch. Equally as important is your customer’s schedule. An early morning order that arrives too late for adequate preparation on the site can leave your customer hurting financially and, in turn, damage your relationship. One sure way to reduce travel delays and complications is to rely on GPS truck tracking devices and software from Track Your Truck. We offer a range of truck tracking equipment that has helped businesses of all types better monitor employees and equipment, as well as ensuring that deliveries are carried out more efficiently.