- Improve driver accountability and limit fuel loss from side trips.
- Keep customers happier with improved delivery times and fewer delays.
- Keep track of the location of all of your fleet vehicles.
- Improve chances of recovery of stolen vehicles with GPS location.
- Use your fleet tracking in the field with your smartphone or tablet.
- Streamline maintenance to keep your fleet up and running.
Restaurant owners run tight ships. They have to start their food at a specific time in order to meet the needs of their customers as they walk through the door. In order to do that, these business owners rely on delivery professionals to get them their ingredients in a timely manner. If you are delivering supplies to restaurants and food service companies, you must be able to deliver on time, every time. GPS fleet tracking can help improve your delivery times so you can better serve your customers.
When food and restaurant supply companies have delivery trucks and vans on the road delivering restaurant and food service supplies, keeping tabs on those vehicles is critical to their success. You need to know where your vehicles are so you can tell the client when they can expect a delivery. You also need to be able to redirect your drivers around traffic and construction to get deliveries to the restaurants in a timely manner. GPS fleet tracking enables you to better serve your customers with GPS location technology. Track7 has designed a GPS fleet tracking program for food and restaurant supply companies that gives you exactly what you want. Our fleet tracking systems ensure that you have the features you need at your fingertips, and we have eliminated extra features that most small-to-medium fleets don’t need so that you can better control your costs.