- If one of your vehicles is stolen, you will have a good chance of recovering it quickly.
- If one of your employees is late returning from a delivery, you will know if he/she is stuck in traffic or having vehicle trouble.
- You can better plan delivery routes to lower your fuel and maintenance costs.
- Reduce the risk of theft of valuable medicine and medical equipment.
- Improve employee accountability and customer satisfaction for your pharmacy.
The purpose of the pharmacy is to make sure your customers have medications they need to stay healthy and live a full life. Your customers often need you when they are ill or have recently been hospitalized. Home delivery of prescription medications is a service you may consider offering. When you are operating a fleet of one or more delivery vehicles, knowing where your vehicles are at all times is very useful. The GPS truck tracking services that we offer lets you do just that.